By: Temporary Services
Chicago: Temporary Services, 2014
Format: Various (see below)
Resolutions: Various (see below)
Sizes: Various (see below)
Shared spaces are areas that people pass through, gather in, or otherwise occupy for a period of time. Shared space can be public, corporate, private, or combinations of all three. For this booklet we have selected photos from our Public Phenomenacollection that focus on informal modifications of shared city and rural spaces involving plants and trees. These are both real and fake trees, running wild in man-made spaces, turned into poles for mounted basketball hoops, and used as support structures for signs, shrines, decorations, and memorials.
Temporary Services formed in 1998. Our Public Phenomena archive and research started at the beginning of our collaboration. This is our fourth publication of material from our collection of photographs.
After you purchase this book, you will be given the following download options:
- PDF at 72 DPI, with pages separated individually so that they will appear in portrait orientation
- PDF at 150 DPI, formatted with pages separated individually so that they will appear in portrait orientation and are for viewing on smart phones, retinal ready devices, and can be printed at home
- PDF at 150 DPI, formatted as spreads so that they will appear in landscape orientation and for viewing on tablets, computer screens, retinal ready devices, and can be printed at home
- PDF/X-4:2010 at 300 DPI, formatted as spreads so that they will appear in landscape orientation, are archival digital objects, and can be printed at full quality
- ZIP file gathering all the above files
Read about why we offer these formats here.